- Please be advised that the University will be closed from Saturday, December 20, 2014 through Sunday, January 4, 2015. The University will return to normal hours of operation on Monday, January 5, 2015 from 8:30 AM – 5:15 PM.
Please refer to the Office of Course Scheduling’s webpage by visiting http://registrar.gsu.edu/classroom-reservations/reservation-guidelines/ which includes helpful information and resources that can assist you while the University is closed.
Or to submit an online request, please access the online reservation system: https://r25ws.gsu.edu
The Office of Course Scheduling wishes you a safe and wonderful holiday season!
- No Reservations are permitted during first two weeks of class: August 25 – September 5
- Fall Semester reservation processing: September 8 – December 8
- No Reservations permitted during Thanksgiving Holiday: November 27 – November 30
- No Reservations permitted during Fall final exams: December 9 – December 17
- No Reservations permitted during Winter Holiday: December 20 – January 4