Student Evaluation of Faculty
Please remember to evaluate your instructor(s). This is your opportunity to provide constructive feedback to the faculty and university administration about the instruction you are receiving in your courses.
To submit an evaluation of your instructor:
- Log into your PAWS account, then click on the Home tab.
- Click on GoSOLAR in the Application Links channel.
- Click on the “Enter Student Evaluation of Instructor” link.
- Check the evaluation period that is relevant for your course(s).
- Evaluations are anonymous and confidential.
- Carefully complete the rating scale for the instructor.
- Once submitted, evaluations cannot be retracted.
For Fall and Spring terms, the evaluation period is available two weeks before classes end until 5 days after grades become available.
For Summer terms, the evaluation period is available one week before classes end until 5 days after grades become available.