Name Changes and Corrections of Records

If you notice a discrepancy on your academic record — specifically, in PAWS or on your transcript — complete the Correction to Academic File [PDF] to request that the Office of the Registrar research the problem.

To request a change in name, marital status or social security number, students must submit a request form [PDF] via email to, along with any supporting documentation.